Question Friday: Cookie Edition
Today’s question is in honor of my bestie and her mom, who are spending tomorrow doing their epic annual Cookie Day, baking a dozen different kinds. (My favorite of theirs is always the chocolate cookie with the Rolo inside.)
1. Sugar cookies: soft and chewy, OR thin and crunchy?
2. Sugar cookies: sprinkles, icing, both, OR neither?
3. Snickerdoodles OR gingerbread men OR chewy molasses?
4. Chocolate chip OR chocolate-chocolate chip OR peanut butter Hershey’s kiss cookies?
5. Cranberry-white-chocolate OR orange cookies?
What’s your favorite Christmas cookie? I’m going to go with these cardamom cookies.
1) Soft and chewy sugar cookies
2) Sugar cookies with sprinkles and icing
3) gingerbread men
4) Chocolate chip
My favorite Christmas cookie? Gingerbread men, so yummy 🙂