I’ll be on the East Coast leg, featuring:
- Fiona Paul (VENOM)
- Beth Revis (SHADES OF EARTH)
- Morgan Rhodes (pen name for Michelle Rowen) (FALLING KINGDOMS)
- Elizabeth Richards (BLACK CITY)
- Jess Spotswood (BORN WICKED)
- Lili Peloquin (THE INNOCENTS) (NYC only)
There have been a couple of venue/time changes. Most notably, the Boston stop at Wellesley books on Sunday has been cancelled due to the Snowpocalypse. I’m sorry to miss out on Boston – it’s one of my favorite cities! – but it seems like travel would have been impossible. If you pre-ordered books, though, never fear – it sounds like the bookstore & Penguin are going to try to get them to us for signing.
This is our updated schedule:
- Mon, Feb 11: Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill, NC at 7pm
- Tues, Feb 12: Fiction Addiction in Greenville, SC at 6:30pm
- Wed, Feb 13: Books & Books in Coral Gables, FL at 7 pm
- Thurs, Feb 14 (Valentine’s Day!): The Booksellers at Laurelwood in Memphis, TN at 6pm
- Fri, Feb 15: Books of Wonder in NYC at 6pm
- Sat, Feb 16: RJ Julia Booksellers in Madison, CT at 6pm
Then! Beth, Michelle, Andrea Cremer, and I will also be doing one event in Canada!
- Sun, Feb 17! This event is a giant day of fun starting at 2pm at The Opera House in downtown Toronto. You can find more information, including (free!) registration information here.
I can’t wait to meet readers! And awesome booksellers. And hang out with these fabulous ladies, whose books I adore and whom I’ve been emailing with like mad. And stay in fancy hotels and order room service. And go to Miami where it’s not cold and maaaybe I will have time to visit the rooftop pool? And see my editor and agent in NYC! And and and! Today I treated myself to a spa mani/pedi. I’ve got pink streaks in my hair again and a sparkly pink gel manicure that kind of matches my paperback cover!
Will you be at one of the Breathless stops? If you want to follow along with our wacky exploits, follow #BreathlessReads on twitter or check out the Breathless Reads Facebook page. I probably won’t be on email much while I’m gone – our schedule is pretty hectic between travel and school visits and bookstore events! – but I’ll be tweeting up a storm!