Top Ten Tuesday is a feature created by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’m actually not much of a re-reader; there are just too many books to read! I’m going to cheat and choose just 5 YA titles that I loved and look forward to rereading:
1. GRACELING by Kristin Cashore (before BITTERBLUE. I can’t wait for BITTERBLUE!)
2. THE ADORATION OF JENNA FOX by Mary Pearson (in preparation for reading THE FOX INHERITANCE)
3. THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS by E. Lockhart (because this is an all-time favorite)
4. A GREAT AND TERRIBLE BEAUTY by Libba Bray (Penguin’s used this as a comp title for BORN WICKED, which is so flattering!)
5. CRACKED UP TO BE by Courtney Summers (another favorite; I love all of Courtney’s books)
One way to tell that I really loved a book immensely is that I reread it immediately. Finished it and went right back to the beginning. Here are 5 of those:
1. LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins
2. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins
3. FIRE by Kristin Cashore
4. THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE by Jandy Nelson
5. THE HUNGER GAMES and CATCHING FIRE by Suzanne Collins
What about you? What are some books you’d like to reread–or that you already have, because you loved them so much?