Hi! OMG, FOUR MORE DAYS!
Today I’m trying to finish a chapter for the sequel, and do a few more guest posts, and catch up on the last few episodes of ONCE and REVENGE while I write some thank-you notes. I had a small meltdown earlier about finding pens that would write on glossy postcards, which was solved with the patient help of The Playwright. I’m excited and nervous and overwhelmed and did I mention excited? I am also all over the internets this week:
An interview with Ellen Oh at the Enchanted Inkpot, in which I reveal the original ending for BORN WICKED and discuss whether I consider it a romance about a witch or a story about three sisters.
An interview with Kate at Ex Libris Kate, in which I discuss my literary and real-life heroines.
An interview and giveaway with Anna at Peace Love Teen Fiction, in which I reveal the narrator for book two and discuss where I’d fit in in Cate’s world (hint: I don’t think I’d be a witch, but I’d still be in trouble with the Brothers).
And a really lovely 4-star review from Romantic Times, which says: The feminist undertones, the descriptions of sumptuous dresses, the dangerous, secretive magic wielding: Born Wicked is like a fun, more sizzling version of THE WITCH OF BLACKBIRD POND. Squee!
Also, I’ve done several posts for the BORN WICKED Teen Book Scene blog tour:
- Monday, January 30: Bailey at IB Book Blogging (Teenage Garage Sale)
- Tuesday, January 31: Kristen H at The Book Monsters (Favorite Books of 2011)
- Wednesday, February 1: Nicole at Word for Teens (Author Interview)
- Thursday, February 2: Michelle B at Hooked to Books (Character This or That: Cate)
- Friday, February 3: Megan at A Trail of Books Left Behind (Top Ten Book Quotes)
And there will be more to come next week! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!