TYRANNY Blog Tour Links + Updates
Hi! I’m at the NYC Teen Author Fest this weekend, soaking up inspiration and catching up with writer friends. Tonight I’ll be doing a panel — An Evening of Treachery — with Lindsay Smith, Andrea Cremer, Sharon Cameron, Lisa Maxwell, and Melissa Grey at McNally Jackson at 7pm. We’ll be talking about treacherous women throughout history! I’m so excited. And tomorrow I’ll be part of the huge signing at Books of Wonder at 1:30pm. You can check out the whole NYCTAF schedule here.
And here are a bunch of posts around the interwebs where you can read more about TYRANNY (and enter to win some giveaways!):
* Q&A with contributing authors Katherine Longshore, Kekla Magoon, & Marie Lu at Teacher Mentor Texts
* Q&A with me and contributing authors Leslye Walton and Elizabeth Wein at YA Love Blog
* Love shoes? I picked a historical shoe from the era of each book at Katie’s Book Blog. There are some really cute ones – and some really weird ones.
* I talk about the different kinds of relationships that drive our stories – families, sisters, teachers and mentors, and friends – at Book Cellar X.
* Over at Forever YA, we participated in their Inkcouragement series. Check out writing advice from 10 of our authors: J. Anderson Coats, Y.S. Lee, Katherine Longshore, Marie Lu, Kekla Magoon, Beth Revis, Caroline Tung Richmond, Robin Talley, Elizabeth Wein, & me.
* Curious about how organizing an anthology works? I talk about the inspiration & process of editing Tyranny at the Book Smugglers.
* Want a behind-the-scenes look at our inspiration? I shared Pinterest boards from Marie Lu, Leslye Walton, Katherine Longshore, Elizabeth Wein, & me + playlists from Lindsay Smith & Saundra Mitchell at Please Feed the Bookworm.
* At the Fox’s Hideaway, I posted my Top 10 Story Ideas Inspired by Badass Ladies of History
And if you want to see fun pics from the TYRANNY launch party, my events this weekend, the book in the wild, etc – follow me on Instagram. And stay tuned for a GIANT CONTEST there next week!