I feel like BEA has pushed everyone into a frenzy of booklust this week. I mean, I have an entire BOOKSHELF of books that I haven’t read yet, and I’m still greedy enough to ask Amazing Editor if maybe perhaps by chance she could snag me #1 on this list (and SHE DID because she’s awesome and now I’m stalking the postman in anticipation).
Anyway, these are the top 10 summer/fall books I’m lusting after:
- LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins: releases Sept. 29
- THE NAME OF THE STAR by Maureen Johnson: also Sept. 29
- THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER by Michelle Hodkin: Sept. 27
- GOLIATH by Scott Westerfeld: Sept. 20
- THE REVENANT by Sonia Gensler: June 14! Soon!
- HOURGLASS by Myra McEntire: also June 14!
- DAUGHTER OF SMOKE & BONE by Laini Taylor: Sept. 27
- ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD by Kendare Blake: Aug. 30
- SHATTER ME by Tahreh Mafi: Nov. 15
- THE FOX INHERITANCE by Mary Pearson: Aug. 30
So it looks like I’ll basically be spending the month of September reading. No one had any other plans for me then, right? No need to write another book or anything?
I’ve been lucky enough to read early copies of several other summer/fall books that would also totally makee this list, such as:
A LONG, LONG SLEEP by Anna Sheehan
LEGEND by Marie Lu
BETWEEN THE SEA & SKY by Jaclyn Dolamore
In fact, I’ll definitely be writing about the last two in my I ♥ Monday post next week, so check back!
What books are on YOUR current most-wanted list?