Hi! Today we’re celebrating the release of CHASING THE SKIP by Janci Patterson.
I haven’t had a chance to read this one yet, but it sounds fascinating!
Ricki’s dad has never been there for her. He’s a bounty hunter who spends his time chasing parole evaders—also known as “skips”—all over the country. But now since Ricki’s mom ran off, Ricki finds herself an unwilling passenger in a front-row seat to her father’s dangerous lifestyle.
Ricki’s feelings get even more confused when her dad starts chasing seventeen-year-old Ian Burnham. She finds herself unavoidably attracted to the dark-eyed felon who seems eager to get acquainted. But Ricki thinks she’s ever in control—the perfect manipulator. Little does she know that Ian isn’t playing their game by her rules.
And now for the interview:
1. Describe your main character in 3 adjectives + a noun.
Ricki is a confused, road-tripping, skip-chasing blogger.
2. Describe your book in 3 adjectives + a noun.
CHASING THE SKIP is a fast paced, YA bounty hunter novel.
3. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives + a noun.
I am an intense, driven, emphatic creator.
4. If you could travel to any 3 countries, what would they be?
England, Ireland, Scotland
5. If you could take any 3 non-writing-related classes, what would they be?
Accounting, Psychology, Sociology (though those might all be writer classes in disguise)
6. If you could have 3 alternate careers, what would they be?
Teacher, Photographer, Linguist
7. What are 3 of your favorite flowers?
Tulips, Irises, Bleeding Hearts
8. What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Chicken Coconut Curry, Pistachio Ice Cream, Aged Gouda
9. What are 3 of your favorite books?
SPEAK, THE KITE RUNNER, WUTHERING HEIGHTS
Yay! Thanks so much for stopping by, Janci! Hope you’re having a fantastic release week!